The Model VS-2A is a versatile and compact 2 input x 1 output VGA & audio switch. It supports PC resolutions to 1600x1200 or HD resolutions to 1080p. The unit allows one monitor to be switched between two video and audio sources. Input #1 has local loop-thru outputs of audio and video that is perfect for desktop PCs. The switched output can be selected via front panel push-button, through RS-232 serial port, or automatically by scanning and detecting active video on the inputs. In 'Auto' mode, the user can also assign priority to Input #1 (or Input #2), whereby if both video inputs are active, input #1 (or Input #2) would have precedence. The switched output can be blanked (with audio muted) or unblanked via the front panel or through the serial port. Optional rackmount brackets are also available.
- Allows two video & stereo audio input sources to be switched to one output
- Can be controlled manually by push-button, via Serial port, or by detecting active video input
- Select input 1, input 2, or blank the output
- Auto mode automatically scans and selects the input with active video
- Auto Mode priority can be set for input #1, Input #2 or no-priority
- Switched output can be blanked and un-blanked
- Stores the last selection and mode in EEPROM
||PC from VGA to UXGA (640x480 to 1600x1200) HD from 480p to 1080p
||PC or Consumer audio (standard line-level)
||0 to 0.7V p-p on RGB, 0 to 5 V for H and V Sync
||Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Storage: –40 to +185°F (–40 to +85°C)
||6V center positive, 300 ma DC power adapter for N. America (-U units include Universal power supply 100~240VAC).
||1.3" (33mm) H x 9" (229mm) W x 2.6" (66mm) D
||1.1 pounds (500 grams)
||90,000 hrs (Calculated)