The UV1-S converts a VGA signal into a Cat5 and sends this Cat5 signal to one of the following devices: (UV1-R and UV1-R-WP). The UV1-S is supplied phantom power via the Cat5 from the receiving unit or from a local power supply. The UV1-S can drive Cat5 cables of lengths of up to 500 feet (150 meters) with little to no degradation of video quality.
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, Reliable, Compact size
- Only one end requires power in most applications. Power supply can be connected at the sending or the receiving end, whichever convenient.
- Drive standard Cat5 cables to 500 feet for (VGA and Component Video) or to 2000 feet for (Composite Video and Audio)
|| 0.8" H x 1.7" W x 4.5" D
||2 lbs. (shipping)
|| From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external power adapter. Output Voltage: 6v to 9v DC Center-Positive. Current requirement 500 ma max
||Up to 500 ft. (150 m) for VGA and Component Video models, or 2000 ft (609 m) for Composite Video and Audio models
||Up to 1920x1440 non-interlaced at 60Hz
|| VGA, SVGA, XGA, or UXGA video
|| VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr