Capture the closed captioning text (CC1 through CC4) , information and then overlay it on the video output.
If you want the option to stream the closed captioning out the serial port then you need the CC-101-PRO.
The CC-101 is equipped with a serial port, through which the unit can display user defined text anywhere on the screen. The unit also has EEPROM (internal non-volatile flash memory) in which the user can store up to 10 strings of data and automatically display them either when the unit is turned on, or activate the playback via the front panel. Free Windows™ software is available that allows the user to define and store text in the unit’s memory for playback. The unit has both S-Video and Composite Video inputs and outputs.
- Overlays User Defined Text on Video
- Decodes Closed Captioning data and overlays it on video
- RS232 port for configuration, real-time video text overlay
- Free Windows™ GUI software for defining and storing messages in built-in flash memory of the unit for later manual or automatic playback
- S-Video and Composite Video inputs and outputs
- Front panel switches for selecting closed captioning mode and input selection
- Ships with universal (100~240 VAC) power supply
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in USA
- Perfect for classrooms and digital signage applications where closed captioning decoding may not be an option (such as when projectors are used or scalers that strip-out the captioning
- Excellent for adding titles to any video
- Choice of font sizes and background styles for text overlay
- Screen can be Blanked with Closed Caption text displayed
||S-Video and Composite Video, NTSC, PAL, or SECAM
||1V p-p for Y, 0.3 V p-p for C (S-Video); 1V p-p (Composite)
||Operating: 32 to 122ºF (0 to 50ºC);Storage: –40 to +185ºF (–40 to +85ºC)
||90,000 hours (calculated estimate)
||5V DC from supplied universal power supply
||1.7" High x 5.6" Wide x 4.1" Deep