Compact 4-port HDMI KVM Switch with 4K (UHD) video resolution support & integrated USB 2.0 Hub. The switch offers advanced features such as ultra high resolution video support (2560x1440, 2560x1600, and 3840x2160). The switch provides keyboard and mouse emulation for all 4 PC inputs so all PCs “see” connection to a keyboard and a mouse. The KVM-HDU-4 also provides an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 Hub. Besides the keyboard and mouse, the hub allows users to connect other USB devices to the PC. For example, USB touch-screens, USB cameras, or USB audio peripherals, can be accommodated.
The front panel features 4 individual buttons for selecting inputs. LED indicators show the current selected input channel and the status of each input. Inputs can also be selected via hot-key sequences from the keyboard.
1. Press to select inputs
2. Status of inputs:
|Off = No input detected (or connected PC is off)|
Solid On = Input detected (or connected PC is on)
Blinking = Current selection
4. USB inputs - Connect to Host PC USB ports
5. HDMI output - Connect to a Monitor
6. Dedicated Keyboard and Mouse ports
7. USB 2.0 Peripherals Ports - These ports are from a USB 2.0 Hub that gets switched to the selected input PC's USB
8. Optional Power Input - For KVM applications no external power would be required for most applications.